Purchasing from OS overseas/those new jackets

MSA13

The online store finally has both the third shirt and home shirt in my size and I'm ready to buy them. Anybody have previous experience purchasing from them overseas? I'm In Chicago and was wondering what to expect in regards to how long it takes to ship and anything else.

Also, I was checking out the other items on the shop and this jacket caught my eye <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Shop/Mens/Jackets/BRUNANT-ZIPTHROUGH-FUNNEL-NECK-NAVYGREYSKYWHITE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Shop/Mens/Jackets ... EYSKYWHITE</a>

Has anybody seen them in person? It looks sharp but I'd like to get some word on the quality since I'm pretty much stuck with it if I order it. Thanks!

Oh, that's good news to hear. One more question, the OS uses replica lettering, right?

MSA13 said:
Oh, that's good news to hear. One more question, the OS uses replica lettering, right?

Just like on matchdays mate. TBH, I had my 3rd shirt shipped to my Nans, then she shipped it to me cos she had something else to send as well. Postage is 15 quid IIRC, but I dont imagine you will have any problems.

Mate, got that jacket yesterday, nice and warm for the winter matches. A snip at £30, and the old retro badge. All good.

I ordered a replica shirt, some random clothes and the derby double DVD when it came out, and it took about a month or more if I remember correctly for the items to arrive even though they were in stock (almost 2 since I forgot about them when they arrived). It was poorly run as I didn't even get a confirmation or shipping email for quite some time (we are talking longer than a week here - I think it was almost two weeks, and even then it was only a 'Thanks for placing an order' email with no details whatsoever.
I thought 15 pounds for shipping was outrageous once I received all the goods balled up in a big yellow envelope as if they were thrown in a rubbish bin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.