purchasing Hospitality for 1st time visit to the Etihad

Cekmj

Team supported
Man City
I am bringing my teenage son over to the UK from the U.S for his school break in April and we want to attend the City/Villa match on Wednesday, April 3rd. I can most likely get tickets from my local City supporters club here in the US, but would rather secure tickets as soon as possible and not wait.

I was looking at a few hospitality options and I am between "The Mancunian" and "Managers Corner". Has anyone had experience with either package before?

I'm also curious as to what section the Managers Corner seats are located in. I haven't seen them with an actual section number on any seating charts anywhere, but I did see one package online that states the seats currently available are in Row A. Is this the actual first row of the second level? If so, I think I'd prefer these seats over the Mancunian seats even though they are in the corner of the stadium (plus I kind of like that vantage point anyways).

Additionally, if this match ends up being rescheduled (which I hope it wont since there are no CL or FA Cup matches slated for that week in April), would I be able to transfer the hospitality package to someone else if necessary? This is my only hesitation with buying in advance before the date is confirmed, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Appreciate the help!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.