Purple Aki at it again!

Big-P

The creeps at it again! From the MEN website!
Bodybuilder who is banned from squeezing men's muscles has targeted more young males, court hears
1 Aug 2013 11:58
Akinwale Arobieke, 52, approached well-built men in Manchester city centre, Trafford and Bolton and touched their arms or shoulders, prosecutors allege
A bodybuilder who is banned from squeezing men’s muscles or asking them to do squats has targeted more young males, a jury was told.

Akinwale Arobieke, 52, approached well-built men in Manchester city centre, Trafford and Bolton and touched their arms or shoulders, prosecutors allege.

Mr Arobieke denies any wrongdoing and says he is being set up by ‘vindictive’ people who know about his history of offending.

He was jailed for five years in 2003 for 15 charges of harassment and on his release he was given a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO).

It bans him certain specific activities, including feeling a person’s muscles or getting them to carry out ‘squats’. He has since been jailed three times for flouting the SOPO.

Prosecutor Michael Brady told the court: “Mr Arobieke has had, and continues to have an interest in body building. His interest extends beyond that which is legitimate.”

It’s alleged that in 2011, Mr Arobieke approached a 19-year-old man on Market Street. The alleged victim said:? “He asked if I could do particular poses.”

He said that the defendant touched him on the shoulder and bicep.

Mr Arobieke, formerly of Liverpool, denies eight breaches of his sex offences prevention order.

unsworthblue said:
whats wrong with that? he's only being friendly or am I missing something
Does it because he's a nonce, caused a 16 year olds death by chasing after him because he wouldnt pose for him and he ran into an electric wire or something. Hes a perv pal, the only person ever to have a 'muscle touching ban'

Big-P said:
unsworthblue said:
whats wrong with that? he's only being friendly or am I missing something
Does it because he's a nonce, caused a 16 year olds death by chasing after him because he wouldnt pose for him and he ran into an electric wire or something. Hes a perv pal, the only person ever to have a 'muscle touching ban'
some proper cranks out there mate

I love this guy! Google images is great.

5n3ejp.jpg

I once heard of a man who was banned from carrying a false nose with him whilst out. Mainly because he had been convicted of indecent exposure on several occasions yet his defence had been that he had been simply pulling his false nose out of his pocket and the victim had been mistaken.

mackenzie said:
I once heard of a man who was banned from carrying a false nose with him whilst out. Mainly because he had been convicted of indecent exposure on several occasions yet his defence had been that he had been simply pulling his false nose out of his pocket and the victim had been mistaken.

I heard about a guy that put used condoms in envelope's and posted them through single women's doors..

Don't tell anyone who it is tho :)

Aphex said:
mackenzie said:

I heard about a guy that put used condoms in envelope's and posted them through single women's doors..

Don't tell anyone who it is tho :)

Give me a short list of 4 BM members and I bet I'd know.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.