Purple and white

Maybe have a Booing Area as well? They could have negative anti City banners and boo the team as there names are read out? It would only be on extension on a lot of them on Saturday. They seem to prefer not supporting the team and deserve there own area od the ground. As far away from me as possible. I sit in the South Stand btw and there were plenty of candidates last match.

Black with white cross because we're ,,,erm.....cross.

I will also be tutting loudly.

corky1970 said:
cos we are shite

i am creating a protest group and to indentify this group i am printing scarfs and flags in the colours of purple and white " cos we are shite"

theres a march organised for Sat next week, towards the ground
its a protest against the negative tactics by our manager and our complete failure to challenge the top 4.

we need to do something immediatley to get our point accross and make sure we dont fall down into the Championship, we are hovering above the relgation zone and its just not on.

one win and we think we are going to win the title, but we fucking draw and lose against shite teams.
well ive had enough , we a fucking laughing stock

purple and white cos we are shite
chant it with pride and sort these fuckers out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some City fans eh !!! YCNMIU ........ "Ear Lick's" the lot of em.

m4_a2_sherman_tank_t_shirt-p235869721693551659trlf_400.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.