Put a smile on my face!

Ajay

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-12690652" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-12690652</a>

I was just sent this link and it put a smile on my face!

A huge paseenger liner went down with 1200 souls on it in the Atlantic - name of vessel began with a "T" I think.....eeerrmm.......circa 1912....?

Robbo. said:
This country is going to the dogs. How much has that alone cost the tax payers i wonder?
I doubt it has cost the tax payer anything. Although aimed at MCFC, the offending was the wording. Banter is banter but when you drive a vehicle on a public road with women and children sat behind you in traffic this sort of thing is out of order and the Police were right. The owner and her city fan husband who thought it was OK to drive around with this wording are nothing but chavs. This is the real reason the country has gone to the dogs! People who dont give a dam about others.

BluePurgatory said:
Robbo. said:
This country is going to the dogs. How much has that alone cost the tax payers i wonder?
I doubt it has cost the tax payer anything. Although aimed at MCFC, the offending was the wording. Banter is banter but when you drive a vehicle on a public road with women and children sat behind you in traffic this sort of thing is out of order and the Police were right. The owner and her city fan husband who thought it was OK to drive around with this wording are nothing but chavs. This is the real reason the country has gone to the dogs! People who dont give a dam about others.

ok i understand what you are saying. But what about when children are watching a football game on TV, say City and Utd and you show a close up of Rooney swearing and his discusting spitting disorder he has. It all madness.

Robbo. said:
BluePurgatory said:

ok i understand what you are saying. But what about when children are watching a football game on TV, say City and Utd and you show a close up of Rooney swearing and his discusting spitting disorder he has. It all madness.

I think when you see them swearing on TV they should blur it out. It's quite clear sometimes what they are saying even though you can't hear them. It does set a wrong example to kids.

Robbo. said:
BluePurgatory said:

I have the greatest difficulty with the latest aspect of 'cleansing' - no swearing in the Family Creche, and but a dozen yards in front the likelihood of highly paid professionals effing and jeffing for a good ninety minutes - 99 mins if yer at The Swamp!

Robbo. said:
BluePurgatory said:

Two wrongs dont make it OK, and yep with a football match you can always decide not to go or turn the sound down. If you are sat in a traffic jam behind that car with women and kids its different. There are some words you just dont use around women and children and that printed on that poster was one of them!

BluePurgatory said:
Robbo. said:

Two wrongs dont make it OK, and yep with a football match you can always decide not to go or turn the sound down. If you are sat in a traffic jam behind that car with women and kids its different. There are some words you just dont use around women and children and that printed on that poster was one of them!

The children you are directing at should be in the back anyhow, which it would be impossible to see anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.