Put my name down for uefa cup final ballot

superblue91 said:
I think ill wait myself until the day after the semi final,,then ill get 1 from the club

I just want a ticket! Would you have to have a Citycard and loyalty points etc. to be getting tickets like these? My guess is obviously.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
superblue91 said:
I think ill wait myself until the day after the semi final,,then ill get 1 from the club

I just want a ticket! Would you have to have a Citycard and loyalty points etc. to be getting tickets like these? My guess is obviously.

Fair play m8 but yes ive just tipped over the 6000 mark so i think ill be pretty safe,,;-)

if we get say 15,000 each team(depends whos involved) i would imagine anything over a 1000 points will secure 1,but not sure how many official tickets we,,WOULD,,get

Ive registered everything, my email address and put an irish postal address there but its just knocked me out and asking me to log in again. Anyone else having that problem?

superblue91 said:
if we get say 15,000 each team(depends whos involved) i would imagine anything over a 1000 points will secure 1,but not sure how many official tickets we,,WOULD,,get
more like 3-4000 points

tasker said:
superblue91 said:
more like 3-4000 points

Like i said m8 all depends how many tickets we get if it is 15000 theres no way that many will have 3-4000 points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.