Put your name down if you think Hughes should stay

I was calling for Hughes to go after the west brom game and before the transfer window, however since he has now been given the backing from the owners then he is staying. I personally think it is now too late to change the manager. For one who do we get? Which top class, proven manager is going to leave his club to come to city? Secondly, if Hughes got sacked tomorrow it would probably take a week to get a another manager. He would then need a couple of weeks to assess and decide who he wants to keep and who he wants to replace, by then there would only be a couple of days left in the transfer window.

No, I think it is better that he stays now and given the chance to turn things around. However, if we lose the majority or the next 7 or 8 games and we get knocked out of europe, then surely the axed will have to fall before the end of the season.

On the plus side we are still in europe and only 10 points off sixth place in the league. I think the hope from the owners is that we can at least make the eufa cup again next year and if we can finish in sixth place with having had a decent run in the uefa cup, then all in all it will have been a successful season, despite all the s**t off the field.

And if we can make the eufa cup again next year, then I firmly believe Hughes will be given another year at the helm to build on the squad and a chance to buy a couple of big players in the summer.

thinking he should stay till the end of the season is still wanting him to leave you know, just in 4 months lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.