Put your name down if you think Hughes should stay

Signed.

Everyone who has held a top job knows that it takes time to get your system working with the personnel that match the system. It is no different in football. It's way to early to judge Hughes. If Petrov, Johnson, Boj had been healthy, and we had a couple of bounces the right way, we'd be claiming him as brilliant. We do not need to churn another manager this quickly.

Stay for me. It's hard to defend the results at the moment but we'll achieve nothing getting rid now.

Count me in
(is this thread got more pages then than the Hughes out one?)

Edit:
10 for out and 4 of them have sat on the fence a liitle
68 for stay so far so what does it show?

Without a shadow of doubt he should stay. I boldly predict that City will rise out of the present situation like a Phoenix from the ashes

Signed.

It would be crackers to try to replace him now.

Besides he seems to me to have the strength of character to finally confront and defeat the notion among players that you can go to and stay at City, be well paid, live off the odd glory result and coast all safe in the knowledge that no-one really expects you to achieve anything of substance so you don't have to worry too much about it. The notion that has crippled our club for more years than I care to remember.

As someone else said above, it's going to be painful along the way, but if the club keeps its collective nerve, faces down the disruptive elements (players, media, fans), I reckon we have a chance of reaching the promised land. Hallelujah boys and girls. Keep the faith. CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.