Qatar 2022

Does anyone know anyone who is actually going to Qatar for the WC??

Me and a few mates usually go to WC and Euros, we aren't going to Qatar, and we don't know anybody who is going.

Son being told he has to attend wc by his work. (Client entertainment etc.)
He has absolurely no interest in football, whatsoever.

Me and a few mates usually go to WC and Euros, we aren't going to Qatar, and we don't know anybody who is going.
Call my cynical but I don’t think FIFA want actual fans there. Rich hospitality bums in seats types and normal proles watching on Tv, more money brought in via advertising.

Call my cynical but I don’t think FIFA want actual fans there. Rich hospitality bums in seats types and normal proles watching on Tv, more money brought in via advertising.
Sounds like the Premier League in ten years time...

Going for the lot full month. Got all the tickets up to and inc final barring wales game missed out as it was oversubscribed ( you only get the tickets for last 16 onwards if England are involved because it was done through England Travel Club ). Fifa has had all my money for all the tickets inc final and should we say go out early you get unused games refunded.

Going for the lot full month. Got all the tickets up to and inc final barring wales game missed out as it was oversubscribed ( you only get the tickets for last 16 onwards if England are involved because it was done through England Travel Club ). Fifa has had all my money for all the tickets inc final and should we say go out early you get unused games refunded.
State of the art prisons - enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.