QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mendy was just goosed after Saturday i would save him for second leg and play Jesus and Aguero , play KDB and Bernardo(if fit) if we concede fine but we could score a few also.

Strange one with pep tonight spurs are rubbish they just wanted to win that more. I’m not sure what our plan was. No energy or movement. Very much like the fa cup semi.
Maybe fatigue is becoming an issue.

Same old players letting us down for me this season. They try but are just not good enough anymore.

Delph switching off however he’s not a left back so hard on him
Gundogan backwards and sidewards
Otamendi jumps in too much
Walker clueless this season
Jesus constantly off side.
Mahrez offers very little but falls over

All those players gave the ball away so much tonight causing pressure from nothing.

We need bald silva back too. He’s just not the same. Really poor these last few weeks.

Why bring Kev & sane on with 5 mins left. ? They should be on early second half for me.

I’m sure we can turn it around but the form in our last 2 games is a real concern we look so slow & weak in physicality.

Only half time I suppose. Just really poor tonight coz they were there for the taking big time!

Nice one, I like the cut of your jib, sick of reading negative comments by some who should know better. I’m all for criticism when it’s justified but we have been on a fantastic run, hampered severely by injuries and ffs, 1-0 down with a home leg to come is hardly a disaster. Wonder if the anti CL brigade will turn up for this one.
amen some fans should be ashamed of themselves on here tonight

I didn’t expect us to win all 3 games against spurs, so we win the other 2 and we are back on track, too many fannies on here slagging the team of, get a grip ffs.

I take your point but we could win the other 2 and be out of the CL?

Not at the races as such today although they didn't do much to instil fear that we can't turn it around unlike last year.

In saying that this tie can go either way now and Spurs if anything have the advantage now and the onus is on us now to make the play and make the possession count otherwise we will exit this competition again at the QTR final stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.