QPR 1-6 Manchester City

anelka39

was watching the season dvd earlier when it was the QPR game at Loftus Road just as Dzeko goes to equalise im sure the score is aying QPR 1-6 Manchester City has anybody else noticed this?

Didn't notice that one but im sure they got the Norwich at home score wrong when it was 5-1, they had it as 6-1 or vise versa. Could be wrong though.

On a slightly different but similar note it's just occured to me we've had three 6-1 wins since Mancini has been manager, all away from home!

Not bad for such a "negative" Italian manager!

MCFCpassion said:
Didn't notice that one but im sure they got the Norwich at home score wrong when it was 5-1, they had it as 6-1 or vise versa. Could be wrong though.

Someone mentioned on BM that we're the only club to score six goals away from home five times since 1999.

Sheffield Wednesday (2001-02), Burnley (1998-99 & 2009-10) and Norwich (twice last season).

Why didnt you just rewind it and check again?
leeski said:
was watching the season dvd earlier when it was the QPR game at Loftus Road just as Dzeko goes to equalise im sure the score is aying QPR 1-6 Manchester City has anybody else noticed this?

Mr Partridge said:
On a slightly different but similar note it's just occured to me we've had three 6-1 wins since Mancini has been manager, all away from home!

i put him right, had i not done not only would we have never won 6-1 we'd have won fuck all to boot.

no need to thank me.

Vienna_70 said:
MCFCpassion said:

Someone mentioned on BM that we're the only club to score six goals away from home five times since 1999.

Sheffield Wednesday (2001-02), Burnley (1998-99 & 2009-10) and Norwich (twice last season).

LOL - I saw what you did there.

Mr Partridge said:

That's a good point, the "negative Italian" quote faded a bit as the season progressed, I wonder why that was?

Roger Ringpiece said:
Why didnt you just rewind it and check again?
leeski said:
Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.