QPR Away

danburge82 said:
There's a number of good pubs around Shephard's Bush. I remember doing a bit of a pub crawl when we played Fulham there (Wanchope goal in injury time). So don't just stick to Walkabout for those going.
Apparently some are now home fans only since they got on the Prem but it's always worth a go. I've always found QPR fans to be the soundest in London, along with West Ham. Working class fanbases, mainly, unlike the Tarqins and Home Counties boys in pink polo shirts who follow the Gooners and Spuds.

LongsightM13 said:
danburge82 said:
There's a number of good pubs around Shephard's Bush. I remember doing a bit of a pub crawl when we played Fulham there (Wanchope goal in injury time). So don't just stick to Walkabout for those going.
Apparently some are now home fans only since they got on the Prem but it's always worth a go. I've always found QPR fans to be the soundest in London, along with West Ham. Working class fanbases, mainly, unlike the Tarqins and Home Counties boys in pink polo shirts who follow the Gooners and Spuds.

The Springbok was good last time I went to QPR. Full of City.

Burnage Burnsy said:
LongsightM13 said:
danburge82 said:

The Springbok was good last time I went to QPR. Full of City.
Home fans only this season, apparently. Always used to be the away pub.

Hi there guys,is there anybody out there who has any good quality live stream for saturdays game,Do not know whats happening with <a class="postlink" href="http://www.liveonlinefooty.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.liveonlinefooty.com</a> ,will not let anybody renew there membership.cheers.

So walkabout then.

I'm with three others, we're planning a "random shirts from the past" game, hope others get involved.

bainy said:
peoffrey said:
The Hammersmith & City line and Circle line serve Shepherd's Bush Green Station. Not to be confused with Shepherd's Bush Station.

The hammersmith and city line (for shepherbs bush market) is closed between baker st and royal oak. Im planning on going on the central line to shepherbs bush.

Do you know if it's near Shepherd's Bush Green? Chester and Chesterfield sound like they should be close to eachother!

Peoffrey:

Come out of Shepherds Bush (Central Line) station, turn right, then walk to the main road and turn right again. That thin, long triangle of green grass is Shepherd's Bush Green, the start is about 30 seconds from the exit of the station.

To get to Walkabout, head to the far end of the Green. About 6 mins walk.

If you need any directions I'm in the area. See you all there.

Getting the train at Piccadilly will be fun. We'll be getting on as the Cockney zombies in their Norwich scarves are getting off the Euston service. Let's give it plenty from the 6-1 songbook to start the journey off with a laugh.
"It should have been 10...."

Thought it may be worth bumping this thread as the game is tomorrow.

Sounds like Walkabout and O'Neill's are the places to be (Shepherds Bush Green). From memory, it's about 15mins walk to the ground from these pubs.

To walk to the ground from Walkabout, cross the Common and on to Uxbridge Road. Walk past Shepherd's Bush Market Station. Continue down Uxbridge Road for about 10 minutes, and then turn right down Bloemfontain Road. After 2 or 3 minutes you will see the ground on your right. This is the road takes you to the side of the ground where we will be sitting/standing.

Sorry I should have added....this route is for Platinum members only. Gold and below have to walk down Loftus Road and then walk around the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.