QPR away

berryblue said:
This QPR game on Tues 29th could be moved. FA Cup 4th is Sat26th/Sun27th. If it's Crystal Palace you can bet it will be televised. The FA in their wisdom decided to put midweek Premier games just after a Cup weekend.

Ah for christ sake, should have something on the ticket page before you buy one to say good chance it could be moved.

S.H.R.E.K said:
berryblue said:
This QPR game on Tues 29th could be moved. FA Cup 4th is Sat26th/Sun27th. If it's Crystal Palace you can bet it will be televised. The FA in their wisdom decided to put midweek Premier games just after a Cup weekend.

Ah for christ sake, should have something on the ticket page before you buy one to say good chance it could be moved.
If its changed you can get your money back for the ticket

dw7 said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
berryblue said:

Yeah that's handy if in the area, but having to pay for recorded delivery is a pain if not living here any more.

S.H.R.E.K said:
dw7 said:
S.H.R.E.K said:

Yeah that's handy if in the area, but having to pay for recorded delivery is a pain if not living here any more.

FA 4th Cup game confirmed for Sat. 26th at 12:45 so can't see any reason to move QPR game.

baddddad said:
mcfc2890 said:
I have just bought two tickets restricted view in block Y4 Row J, how bad is the view?

from memory it's a bit shite but just go and stand somewhere else

I've got two in Y2, Row K at 48 quid each. Fully expecting a pisspoor view but I'll just try and wing it and move in a bit on the night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.