QPR away

afternoon all,

I have just been let down for a ticket for Tuesday night. I have booked my train and hotel already and in desperate need of a ticket. Has anyone got or know of one spare please?

Thanks all.
Matt

robsta said:
Also looking for 1 ticket please. Would also go for two if anyone only wanted to sell as a pair.

Got nearly 10,000 points and don't usually miss but didn't buy when on sale because was out of work from end December. Just got a job starting in Feb so can now go.

Can pick up anywhere in and around Manchester.

Cheers

Still looking for 1 ticket and can pick up any time up to Tuesday midday if anyone decides they can't go.

Alternatively is anyone else who is looking considering going in the QPR end ? I'm happy to do it and know they sell them at the match day ticket windows but don't want to go all that way and find they are sold out.

Sorted now thanks to a very kind Blue. Cheers

Got 1 spare ticket if anyone interested, face value £53.00
Can meet in London

Darrell

Sorry SOLD now

Afternoon Darrell,

If you still have your spare I would really appreciate it if I could buy it off you please?
I am happy to meet this weekend in MAnchester or happy to meet at any time in London on Tuesday I will be there from 8:30 am? I have DM'd you my telephone number. Happy to pay face value and will buy you a pint at the game.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Kindest Regards,
Matt

i am sorted now thanks to a top blue on here. Really looking forward to the game.

Really desperate for a ticket! Please don't make my first blues game be seen in the home fans section or paid through the nose on an untrusted tout website! Have come from Austria!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.