QPR away

dbluebomber said:
Someone on our bus has a spare qpr ticket
if interested pm me your details and i will pass them on
Do you still have a spare ticket. I will take it if you do.
Cheers

Just need the one ticket now for my brother please pm me can pick them up anytime this week or at QPR on the weekend.

I have a spare ticket for the QPR game.

It's not in the City end behind the goal - it's in the upper tier of the South Africa road stand close to the halfway line - best seats in the ground.

Ticket will need to be collected on Saturday. I will be in Shepherds Bush from 1.30pm and then at the ground from 4pm onwards

Ticket cost an eye-watering £70.

PM me if you want it

Ticket is back on the market!! I need to get rid of it so will accept £55 for it ( same price as ticket in City section behind goal)

LOOKING- for either one or two spares together lads and ladies. If anyone has any ideas, please PM Happy to meet at Loftus Road.

___________CTID_________

Shaun (heywoodblue)

Just got mine in the post for this along with Southampton, arse was going sixpence - 50p Hope we batter em beyond belief, its time we put one of the lesser clubs to the sword and no team better than Arrys lot for me, with Wio watching from the stand eating a choc ice..!

I have 1 full adult and 1 young adult now available for QPR on Saturday. Total cost £105. They are seated together and in Block Y6 Gold, Row C. The young adult ticket was bought for a 16 year old but I can't remember what age range it went up to.

These have become available because my wife has been taken ill and admitted to hospital tonight. We were due to have a full weekend in London from Friday to Sunday, with my wife going to the Westfield shopping centre while my son and I went to the game.

The tickets would have to be collected from the Crewe area or at a push I could arrange to post special delivery but obviously that would make things complex re exchanging tickets and money and for me would have to be to someone with a high number of posts

I know it's a long shot but I also have train tickets available for 3 adults, from Crewe to London on Friday evening, returning on Sunday afternoon. They cost approx £163 but would accept any reasonable offers. I cannot get a refund on these, can only change them, but smiling people's hero Richard Branson will charge me £60 for the pleasure of moving to a higher priced journey on a different date.

Please PM me if you are interested. I will be at the hospital all day Thursday but will check PMs whenever I can.

Thanks

Rob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.