QPR players letting us have the last minute

Darkhorse

IMO the way that the QPR players showed no urgency after the last goal looked like they knew they were safe. Maybe Samir had a word to Djibril? Because I couldn't understand them kicking the ball to us like that after the restart, but I was damn thankful for it!

It wouldn't have made any difference to the result, but it is nice to see some players siding with us as opposed to the rags. Do you think there was a gentleman's agreement or they were just resigned to losing the game?

I thought that too .... the way both sides were talking to the ref, then they kicked the ball out and the ref blew for full time on the throw in, even though there should have been an extra minute for the two goals. It was like they said, neither team wants to play anymore, just blow the whistle OK?

Also, did you see Cisse celebrating with Nasri after the whistle? Crazy scenes.

They fought 110% for 93 minutes and ...strangely they didn't seem to care after the third goal but I have no problem with that and no one doubts their effort anyway.

they did knew that bolton game finished and they are down. so cba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.