QPR: The four year plan

Thought that Amit Bhatia was spot on when he grabbed Flavio Briatore in the directors box and told him straight "we don't slag the players off sat here, we don't abuse the players" etc or words to that effect.

Lol briatore.. What a cock!!
Watched it today and just spent the majority daydreaming of a Bluemoon Rising 2 / Bluemoon Risen.

HAS to be done if and when we win the league. pleasepleaseplease make it so.

Briatore is a feckin ****...He left QPR ,and thats only the best for the club!

Watched it tonight, I have to say I was a little gutted that the Flavio and the Italian nutjob got to celebrate the promotion. Pleased for QPR fans as I've missed them over the years. I've had some fantastic and miserable as fuck memories of them over the years but they've always seemed a decent club with a good set of fans. Plus there's THAT kit.

citykev28 said:
Watched it tonight, I have to say I was a little gutted that the Flavio and the Italian nutjob got to celebrate the promotion. Pleased for QPR fans as I've missed them over the years. I've had some fantastic and miserable as fuck memories of them over the years but they've always seemed a decent club with a good set of fans. Plus there's THAT kit.

what kit?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
citykev28 said:

what kit?

1zn7h3k.jpg

that was great.... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.