QPR tickets (in here please.)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
gillymcfc said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Out of interest as anyone got sorted with a ticket on this thread?
You haven't got on have you, I will help with ticker tape if can get ticket for Mrs
I'am afraid not this time, 2 of mine haven't got tickets, so just the 3 of us this week.
At least your home for this one

Please PM me if you have a spare ticket. I've been going since we last won the league. I used to have a season ticket for the Kippax when I live in Mcr, but now live in East Anglia and with work and kids etc I dont get to see as many games as I would like.

The offer of a free abusive post towards the moderator of your choice still stands in exchange for one ticket ;-)

2ton is the best ive found, think im going to have to fork out what do you think lads ?

It's a long shot I know, but if anyone's got 2 spares for Sunday, I'll have them. Booked my flights for the weekend, I've waited long enough for this day and there's no way I'm missing it. I just hope we've got something to celebrate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.