QPR Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the pitch suits us, its tiny. But that's beside the point, hopefully mancini will give them the bollocking they deserve

Good time to get a goal though

standupifyouhatemanu said:
Airbags Optional said:
EaglesFan said:
This is a GOOD result for halftime.

All we need is someone on fire in MIDFIELD (Nasri, maybe?) for some more accurate passing and creativity...

Are you mad we should be winning games like this easily if we want to achieve anything this season

-- Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm --

EaglesFan said:
This is a GOOD result for halftime.

All we need is someone on fire in MIDFIELD (Nasri, maybe?) for some more accurate passing and creativity...

Are you mad we should be winning games like this easily if we want to achieve anything this season

You don't know a thing about football if you think we should be winning ANY premier league game easily, maybe go back to the Swamp, you an ex rag???

Wanker - I have been a city fan for 35 years

whosonthebench said:
Enemy said:
Aguero has been so terrible. He is dribbling well but his shots and passes do not make sense. He also lost too many balls. I think we should consider putting in Balo around 65th.

Savic, and Kolarov has been bad.

Thankfully we are 1-1 at break, if it was 1-0 for QPR, we would have no chance of turning it around seeing how confident they were. We got the goal from Dzeko out of nowhere, it was mainly Dzeko doing everything to score.

That's it, Ive read one page of this thread and had enough already.

Can someone sensible tell me how its gone? I know nothing but the scoreline.
"Enemy" is a troll, so don't worry.

We haven't played well at all, but 1-1 seems fair enough now I think about it, based on chances made.

It was fragmented in the first 20, then QPR dominated for 20, then we dominated for 5.

whosonthebench said:
Enemy said:
Aguero has been so terrible. He is dribbling well but his shots and passes do not make sense. He also lost too many balls. I think we should consider putting in Balo around 65th.

Savic, and Kolarov has been bad.

Thankfully we are 1-1 at break, if it was 1-0 for QPR, we would have no chance of turning it around seeing how confident they were. We got the goal from Dzeko out of nowhere, it was mainly Dzeko doing everything to score.

That's it, Ive read one page of this thread and had enough already.

Can someone sensible tell me how its gone? I know nothing but the scoreline.

They have put everything into the first half and went up deservedly. We were lethargic and sloppy passing wise. Last 10 mins we showed signs of waking up and got the goal. They pannicked a bit and threw everyone behind the ball, Aguero hit the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.