qpr

Excellent move. Tony Fernandes is a great bloke. Certainly more trustworthy than Bernie or Flavio. Let's hope he helps them stay up as I personally like QPR and Loftus Rd is a great little ground to visit.

1.618034 said:
Excellent move. Tony Fernandes is a great bloke. Certainly more trustworthy than Bernie or Flavio. Let's hope he helps them stay up as I personally like QPR and Loftus Rd is a great little ground to visit.

^^This

It's good to know that when opposition fans each pay c£70 to watch the likes of Shaun Derry and Jay Bothroyd, they can console themselves that a child from West London has benefitted.

Any news on reduction of prices for away fans?

slashed our ticket prices from £72 to £50

big fucking deal

Pr move by QPR?

Nice.....

The outgoing owner increases prices ridiculously, the new champion owner declares a big reduction and kids go free (aslong as they are with an adult)

So people still pay the £50 for tickets thinking they are getting a discount.

oh and to add a little bit of shine they sign the new Twitter star Joey Barton

Stevie B said:
Pr move by QPR?

Nice.....

The outgoing owner increases prices ridiculously, the new champion owner declares a big reduction and kids go free (aslong as they are with an adult)

So people still pay the £50 for tickets thinking they are getting a discount.

oh and to add a little bit of shine they sign the new Twitter star Joey Barton

It's daft money I know but that could be £50 for 2 if he brings a kid, more for your money. He said it's to sell out and if for his airline company there are spare seats left they are sometimes sold for 20p. If fans boycott the next game they could get in the week after for a quid each haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.