Qualifiers for the Champions league tonight

I'm guessing away goals count for something over the two legs? If they can hang on at 1-1 or better, it will be a very tricky away tie for the rags by the looks of it!

That was a very nice goal from walking in Memphis. Would have been better if the referee disallowed it for the high foot though.

Rooney is utter shite

United playing with a bit more positive stuff than against Villa, but how wank are Brugge? The defending for the goal was pub league stuff.

I'm guessing away goals count for something over the two legs? If they can hang on at 1-1 or better, it will be a very tricky away tie for the rags by the looks of it!

If I was Brugge I'd go for another, that way Utd could need to score at least 2 in Brugge.

BT were saying how its a sellout 75k blahdeblahyet U can see plenty of empty seats just on the first tiers alone :/

Doesn't matter if there's nobody in there, just tell the truth you biased cunts and stop perpetrating the myth of this ""great"" club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.