Quality Video From The Derby [Fanzone]

Walter your a bloody legend !! Hope you had a few quid with the red on the match too ?

Cockney Rag starts with the, "Massive", jibes and then just shuts the fuck up and a thinks about when the next train is back to Croyden.

I am listening to the vocals just now without watching the video.

Fucking brilliant!!!

TAKE IT, TAKE IT!!!!!!!!

EMBARRASS THEM!!!!!!!!!

has anyone got an avi highlights clip of 3-4 minutes of the derby with all the goals? I need it to show at a conference training course to wind up a few rags.....we have to show clips of our favourite films but i thought sod that and will show them "Sick Swan" :)

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Anyone got the 'Burn It' advert from YouTube? Cos I dunno if it's just me, but the Fanzone guy looks dead similar to one guy on there…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZYWB6fMyis&list=FLt6zwNS1x8H8ELTm0X34bsA&feature=mh_lolz[/youtube]

Possibly the greatest advert of all time!! And any blue should have a watch as it's piss funny. Don't see the likeness myself, but you might me right!?!

seantheduck said:
has anyone got an avi highlights clip of 3-4 minutes of the derby with all the goals? I need it to show at a conference training course to wind up a few rags.....we have to show clips of our favourite films but i thought sod that and will show them "Sick Swan" :)

just spent ten miutes searching youtube to no avail. Check out the OS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.