Queen of the Actresses - Jessica Alba - page 132

Re: Actress Champ Grand Final - Alba v Hayek - page 125

I've already voted, i'm just bumping this thread so it doesn't fall to page 2 lol

Re: Actress Champ Semi Final - Theron v Alba - page 114

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
citykev28 said:
Alba wins it 22-19. Sorry Jim, she never led after the first vote was cast.

Unfortunately, I have to bring bad news again. Bigg Bigg Blue has tried to cheat his way to victory following in Rushts footsteps by double voting. It will not be tolerated and I hereby issue a first public warning to him.
Anymore tomfoolery and I shall pull the plug on the competition at this crucial stage and nobody wants that. Feel free to PM Bigg Bigg Blue and tell him what a fool he's been.

World Actresses Babe Championship in Association with The Daisy Cutter.

Semi Final Matchday 2 :
Eva Mendes.........................................................Selma Hayek
121shp1.jpg
ja85ub.jpg

Sorry to all who have been enjoying this competition but I did not know that I had double voted, I just thought that I had made a comment.

I will consider myself told off.

yeah whatever, at least i had the balls to own up.

;-)

Re: Actress Champ Semi Final - Theron v Alba - page 114

rushts said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
citykev28 said:
Alba wins it 22-19. Sorry Jim, she never led after the first vote was cast.

Unfortunately, I have to bring bad news again. Bigg Bigg Blue has tried to cheat his way to victory following in Rushts footsteps by double voting. It will not be tolerated and I hereby issue a first public warning to him.
Anymore tomfoolery and I shall pull the plug on the competition at this crucial stage and nobody wants that. Feel free to PM Bigg Bigg Blue and tell him what a fool he's been.

World Actresses Babe Championship in Association with The Daisy Cutter.

Semi Final Matchday 2 :
Eva Mendes.........................................................Selma Hayek
121shp1.jpg
ja85ub.jpg

Sorry to all who have been enjoying this competition but I did not know that I had double voted, I just thought that I had made a comment.

I will consider myself told off.

yeah whatever, at least i had the balls to own up.

;-)

Never admit to anything mate, I always play dumb ( and I'm told that I am very good at it) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.