Queen of the Actresses - Jessica Alba - page 132

Re: Actress Champ rnd 1 - Winslet v Tyler page 52

bluemoon27 said:
this is rubbish that 1 of these 2 munters will get into round 2 and halle berry does`nt.ITS AN OUTRAGE

Im with you mate. That girl is amazing. The fact she is 45 makes her even more amazing. In fact in this round, I vote Berry.

9-6 so far to winslet. i thought murphy and tyler were acceptable but didn't realise she was unable to compete due to being dead. at the last moment, as we were due to go out this morning, i had to quickly put a substitute in and chose winslet off the top of my head. there are two matches left in the first round and both ties are quality. sorry about this match up but at least if your favourite draws the winner of this in the next round, they'll have a safe (back) passage into the quarter finals.

blog041108_kate.jpg

A one for private viewing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://blog.mrskin.com/data/skinterviews/226/winslet-jude-1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blog.mrskin.com/data/skinterview ... jude-1.jpg</a><br /><br />-- Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:56 pm --<br /><br />and the reason you couldnt shag Liv elven ears or not is ..............

Steve-Tyler.jpg

It would be like shafting her dad

Winslet, English rose... Tyler looks too much like her dad for me<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 pm --<br /><br />
citykev28 said:
9-6 so far to winslet. i thought murphy and tyler were acceptable but didn't realise she was unable to compete due to being dead. at the last moment, as we were due to go out this morning, i had to quickly put a substitute in and chose winslet off the top of my head. there are two matches left in the first round and both ties are quality. sorry about this match up but at least if your favourite draws the winner of this in the next round, they'll have a safe (back) passage into the quarter finals.

Dont ever say sorry for producing these Kev... your competitions, your choices, your rules... Tyler and Winslet are fit as you like, i know i have done far far worse than them in the past and i am sure i am not alone in that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.