Queen of the Actresses - Jessica Alba - page 132

Re: Actress Champ rnd 2 - Johansson v Beckinsale page 80

It's a stupid meaningless competition now anyway now Zooey Deschanel is out, especially to that tramp brook.

Kate Beckinsale wins this one with ease, she should win the whole competition with wants left.

Godfather said:
It's a stupid meaningless competition now anyway now Zooey Deschanel is out, especially to that tramp brook.

Kate Beckinsale wins this one with ease, she should win the whole competition with wants left.

this is your first public warning. anymore of that and you'll be banned from voting ;o)

citykev28 said:
Godfather said:

this is your first public warning. anymore of that and you'll be banned from voting ;o)

Sorry mate, you know how much Zooey meant to me, I'll go and cry in a corner now.

Lucky Toma said:
To further my football analogy - Scarlett is Zico. Beckinsale is Glenn Hoddle.

For me it's more like Tevez and Silva. Scarlett can be great and would probably be very effective but there's just something about her that I'm not keen on. On the other hand I'd quite happily sit and watch Kate all day long.

kenzie115 said:
I'd quite happily sit and watch Kate all day long.

Is it about watching or riding?

sc_2.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Scarlett every time ... filthy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.