Query re getting away from the stadium after tomorrow's matc

Re: Query re getting away from the stadium after tomorrow's

citymad said:
Surely you can have a word with your boss about coming in later. I mean how often does this happen. Apologies if your job is critical that you get there for 7.

Well the quick explanation is that I'm a self employed musician, and I have to be at the venue for 7pm to set up. As indeed, I do this evening, so thanks for all the replies guys, but I gotta shoot! :-)

vonksbignose said:
Does the ASDA car park remain open, once the store is closed?
Dogging?

vonksbignose said:
Thanks fellas, given me a few options there, so I'll have a think about which one is gonna work best in terms of timings if we win/if we don't win, and advise him accordingly.

Hopefully, we'll win though, and it'll make the journey over the hills a bit more pleasurable!

I'm sorry to tell ya, but snow is forecasted for tomorrow.

Better warn your mate about the temporay traffic lights at McVities he will be best going down Bird Hall Lane or via Holdsworth Square, failing that you get out early doors.

Ashton new road side of asda and new training ground all the mini buses park there face towards ashton its a straight road through to woodhead.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
dawlish dave said:
Better warn your mate about the temporay traffic lights at McVities he will be best going down Bird Hall Lane or via Holdsworth Square, failing that you get out early doors.

Bloody hell...... are those temporary traffic lights still there?!
Still drinking on yer own Tommy these days?

vonksbignose said:
citymad said:
Surely you can have a word with your boss about coming in later. I mean how often does this happen. Apologies if your job is critical that you get there for 7.

Well the quick explanation is that I'm a self employed musician, and I have to be at the venue for 7pm to set up. As indeed, I do this evening, so thanks for all the replies guys, but I gotta shoot! :-)

Sorry didnt mean to be nosey. At least you'll be there to watch the team. Good luck!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.