Question about cup scheme

mike24

Sorry to make a new thread but I am a little worried. Went on the os and checked Napoli tickets and my seat is still on open sale despite me being on the cup scheme. This happened to anyone else.

Thanks for any help.

Mine were blacked out, would contact ticket office to ensure they don't sell your seat twice<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:16 pm --<br /><br />Mine were blacked out, would contact ticket office to ensure they don't sell your seat twice

mike24 said:
Sorry to make a new thread but I am a little worried. Went on the os and checked Napoli tickets and my seat is still on open sale despite me being on the cup scheme. This happened to anyone else.

Thanks for any help.

I'm on the scheme and I have received a txt message and a email confirming my seat for the napoli game.

I'm on cup schemes CL & FA but can't find out if I have got my own seat or relocated and I've not been notified.
Where on OS will I find if my seat is going to away fans (SS)?

i didnt get a reply (par for the course) we have had to relocate. But i can go into my order history and see where i have been relocated to.

K49112008 said:
mike24 said:

Thanks for any help.

I'm on the scheme and I have received a txt message and a email confirming my seat for the napoli game.

Same here. When I went on the web site to buy family and friends mine was blacked out and my F & F were green and they could only buy their own seat. They were having problems with card payments and said they wouldn't confirm the seat was not available until payment was received. That was why the cup scheme members haven't had their points yet. They want to do it all at one go when all the cash has been received.

I have had no e-mail or text to say I have my seat but when I logged in I have the points so assume everything is OK.
Just logged in to see if I need to update how the club contacts me but all options are ticked.
Did notice that we are a forward thinking/inclusive club. While you can't change your date of bitrth you can change your gender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.