Question about season tickets

Fbehbehani

I've got a blue membership and I've noticed when I try to buy a ticket I always get the option of either getting a paper ticket or access card, do people with season tickets get that option too? Cause there's so many people selling their season tickets for this game and I'm just wondering could it be some sort of scam...

Hahaha good point, I feel stupid now, but I just realised they can easily call MCFC saying I lost my season ticket so can I have a replacement and therefore the one they had before can become invalid right?

Fbehbehani said:
Hahaha good point, I feel stupid now, but I just realised they can easily call up saying I lost my season ticket so can I have a replacement and therefore the one they have can become invalid right?
not really sure where you are going with this.why do you want to know that.

cause there are so many people selling their season tickets for both the city and qpr games and its just scary really, like you don't know who to trust nowadays.

Fbehbehani said:
cause there are so many people selling their season tickets for both the city and qpr games and its just scary really, like you don't know who to trust nowadays.

For the City game? Surely you mean United game? You tried to buy a spare I had for the Rag game and things didn't add up and I thought you were a Rag so only sold to those with over 100 posts. This has just confirmed it.

Watch out blues, Rag Alert

GXCity said:
Fbehbehani said:

For the City game? Surely you mean United game? You tried to buy a spare I had for the Rag game and things didn't add up and I thought you were a Rag so only sold to those with over 100 posts. This has just confirmed it.

Have you reported it?

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
GXCity said:
Fbehbehani said:

Have you reported it?

To who?

GXCity said:
Fbehbehani said:

well spotted gxcity

GXCity said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
GXCity said:

Have you reported it?

To whom?
Mods.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.