Question about season tickets

Sigh said:
GXCity said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Have you reported it?

To whom?
Mods.jpg

They will see it now and take the appropriate action

You guys can't be serious, so united are playing against qpr as well! Good grief it's a typo. Major typo I admit but I'm no rag and I'm sick of getting accused of being one, how do I prove I'm a city fan? Should I post a picture of my city gear? Would that help, please blues I hate the colour red!
P.s I'm trying to upload the picture but it says its more than 8 megapixels, is there any way around this?

Fbehbehani said:
You guys can't be serious, so united are playing against qpr as well! Good grief it's a typo. Major typo I admit but I'm no rag and I'm sick of getting accused of being one, how do I prove I'm a city fan? Should I post a picture of my city gear? Would that help, please blues I hate the colour red!

I do not know one City fan who would write 'City and QPR game' (it wouldn't even enter their mind so I am not buying it was a typo) and when do you the Rags play QPR? I rest my case, not only are you a Rag but a plastic one at that, who doesn't have a clue who they are playing or have played.

Fbehbehani said:
P.s I'm trying to upload the picture but it says its more than 8 megapixels, is there any way around this?

I am sure you can find plenty of pictures on the Internet that aren't 8 meg

GXCity said:
Fbehbehani said:

except this is a picture I'm taking with my iphone of my city gear so it is above 800 pixels, like you guys are right this is an unacceptable typo but I'm honestly a blue fan, I just need to figure out how to reduce the pixels and I'll prove it.

Fbehbehani said:
GXCity said:
Fbehbehani said:

except this is a picture I'm taking with my iphone of my city gear so it is above 800 pixels, like you guys are right this is an unacceptable typo but I'm honestly a blue fan, I just need to figure out how to reduce the pixels and I'll prove it.

Where do you drink before home games?

law74 said:
Fbehbehani said:
GXCity said:

I'm a muslim I don't drink, in fact if you see a girl with a headscarf on and city gear its me so come say hi, please anyone help with the pixels dilemma<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 pm --<br /><br />
157zpna.jpg

Okay there you go, that's my name

Fbehbehani said:
law74 said:
Fbehbehani said:

I'm a muslim I don't drink, in fact if you see a girl with a headscarf on and city gear its me so come say hi, please anyone help with the pixels dilemma

-- Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 pm --

157zpna.jpg

Okay there you go, that's my name

And Rags can't buy them with the sole purpose of buying derby tickets? Only the loyalty points never went down to your level did it? Probably because you are stuck on the 100 you get for being a blue member!

Who was in net for City when we beat your lot 5 1 in 89?

Now fuck off Rag and I hope we fucking destroy you and your mates on Monday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.