Question about songs on TV.

Dax777

Seeing as I watch all my games on TV in the US. I was wondering if you fans who go to the games sing a Silva song? I haven't heard one yet on telly. I bet you do, but why doesn't it come off on the telly?

I hear the Dzeko song, I here the Mancini song all the time. I heard the "this is our City" song against United. But I never hear the Silva song. Even though it gets talked about here often. Is it a song that can't be bellowed like the Dzeko or Mancini?

Dax777 said:
Seeing as I watch all my games on TV in the US. I was wondering if you fans who go to the games sing a Silva song? I haven't heard one yet on telly. I bet you do, but why doesn't it come off on the telly?

I hear the Dzeko song, I here the Mancini song all the time. I heard the "this is our City" song against United. But I never hear the Silva song. Even though it gets talked about here often. Is it a song that can't be bellowed like the Dzeko or Mancini?
There has never been one sung by a large amount of city fans so you wont hear one on tv, I think the one being sung in Valencia might catch on.

Oh silva,
oh david silva,
he scored the fifth goal at old trafford,
Oh silva,
oh david silva,
he is the maestro of Maine Road

Nobody has come up with one good enough to describe how amazing the guy realy is i suppose.

Maybe hes too good for a song........ We shud just watch in amazment.

MC-alex-FC said:
Nobody has come up with one good enough to describe how amazing the guy realy is i suppose.

Look at the post above yours. I've had it stuck in my head all weekend and it's class!!!

speccybob 8 said:
MC-alex-FC said:

Look at the post above yours. I've had it stuck in my head all weekend and it's class!!!

Yea i do agree that it is one of the best yet, ive seen hundreds attempted in other threads! Its just a matter of time b4 david gets his song n im sure it will b top notch when it finaly comes. I think marios will b hard to beat tho, now that IS class!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.