Question about ticket "Delivery by Post"

NorCalBlue

I just bought tickets for the Zagreb game at The Etihad and everything went fine except that it says the tickets will be delivered by post, despite me not entering any address. Anyone know if they just use the address connected to the credit card (UK address), or will they use my supporter account address (US address - tickets might not get here before I leave for England next Wednesday...). I'd rather have just printed them (that's what I've done before) but I didn't see that option this time.

I assume I'll probably have to call them tomorrow (too late now, UK time), but I figured the vast knowledge-base of Bluemoon might be able to put my mind at rest in the meantime).

You're probably right - so I just changed it to my brother's address in Oldham. Hopefully the address wasn't fixed at the time of the transaction...
In the worst case scenario, you'll have to get down to the ticket office in the afternoon with some ID (passport?) and proof of purchase (email from the club? ), and they'll print out a ticket for you. It's a nuisance, but hey ho. Enjoy the game.

I just bought tickets for the Zagreb game at The Etihad and everything went fine except that it says the tickets will be delivered by post, despite me not entering any address. Anyone know if they just use the address connected to the credit card (UK address), or will they use my supporter account address (US address - tickets might not get here before I leave for England next Wednesday...). I'd rather have just printed them (that's what I've done before) but I didn't see that option this time.

I assume I'll probably have to call them tomorrow (too late now, UK time), but I figured the vast knowledge-base of Bluemoon might be able to put my mind at rest in the meantime).

Address on your account tied to your supporter

I'm in the same boat for the Atalanta game. I'll be in Manchester a few days before and will head over to the ticket office if they haven't arrived in the US before I leave.

I'm in the same boat for the Atalanta game. I'll be in Manchester a few days before and will head over to the ticket office if they haven't arrived in the US before I leave.
I just spoke to the ticket office and they said that they do use the address linked to your supporter account. However, when the time comes to mail out tickets, if you have a foreign address, they send you an email link to print them out instead (might go to spam, of course...).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.