Question for Dublin Blues...

dw7 said:
loads of free parking close by in and around housing estatesetc

clampers are more lenient on match days will only clamp or tow if your causing an obstruction. max you will pay for pay and displayis 2.90 an hour if you wanted to pay but like i say loads of free parking available

-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 pm --

clarkie_ni said:
Parking at aviva is shit hard! Clampers everywhere.
I'm driving from Belfast and leaving the car at the numerous hotel car parking facilities near the airport for 5euro, shuttle busing it to the airport and then airlink coach (10euro return) to city centre.
Can't beat it for 15euro

why pay 15 euro when you could park beside the aviva for 0 to 9 euro max

TBF i would rather pay the extra and have that bit extra hassel than have the potential of my car be raped jonny evans style by some scrote bag in the housing estates. plus coming back I'm in no hurry and will miss most of the horrendous city centre traffic at about 6pm/7pm

bigmal said:
How far from Chaplins to Aviva,(walking)please anyone.
20/30 MIN MAX<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:22 pm --<br /><br />
clarkie_ni said:
dw7 said:
loads of free parking close by in and around housing estatesetc

clampers are more lenient on match days will only clamp or tow if your causing an obstruction. max you will pay for pay and displayis 2.90 an hour if you wanted to pay but like i say loads of free parking available

-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 pm --

clarkie_ni said:
Parking at aviva is shit hard! Clampers everywhere.
I'm driving from Belfast and leaving the car at the numerous hotel car parking facilities near the airport for 5euro, shuttle busing it to the airport and then airlink coach (10euro return) to city centre.
Can't beat it for 15euro

true about the traffic housing estates aint bad plus you still get loads of free parking around the aviva on main roads if you dont fancy the traffic if you were to pay the 9 euro you defo wouldnt be in a housing estate

why pay 15 euro when you could park beside the aviva for 0 to 9 euro max

TBF i would rather pay the extra and have that bit extra hassel than have the potential of my car be raped jonny evans style by some scrote bag in the housing estates. plus coming back I'm in no hurry and will miss most of the horrendous city centre traffic at about 6pm/7pm

I always drive to Ireland home games and park not too far from stadium. Plenty of streets to park on and not once have I had any problem . if you pay parking and park in proper spaces you wont be clamped and as someone said sunday usually free parking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.