Question for older blues.

squirtyflower said:
sixlashes said:
I think you will find it is true.....they had 3 million at last years chumps final as well...honest
only three million
fuck me i'm sure there was more than that
I hope they did after that performance!! 3 million rags crying in the same place at the same time. Priceless.

Anyone know what their average attendance was that season? 41,500 or thereabouts.

So they apparently took most of their home support there.

Of course they did.

And they only finished 4th in the end by the way ;-)

As many of the seats were plastic and produced in the Far East these obviously count as United fans.

They lie and lie and lie, but hope if they lie for long enough, then sufficient numbers of thick, gullible, plastic twats will believe it and repeat it ad nauseam. Rag Soupkitchen and the comics they sell outside their tourist attraction peddle this sort of crap all the time.

like garry cook's new corporate friendly stadium piss on the existing fans plan this is all rag bollox

the m6 must have been busy that day then ther was no toll road then neither<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 pm --<br /><br />the m6 must have been busy that day then there was no toll road then neither

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.