Question regarding season ticket

Armaan

Unfortunately my situation has changed and I’m no longer able to attend most games. Work has got really busy lately and I’m struggling to get the time off. If I cancel my direct debit would I have to pay some sort of fee? Would it affect my credit rating?

Just sell the games on as they come and keep your season ticket going.

Cancel for next year if thats what you really need to do.

Did you enter a contract?
If you did does it allow you to terminate?
If not the cancelling a DD will seriously affect your rating if they put a marker on it.

Just sell the games on as they come and keep your season ticket going.

Cancel for next year if thats what you really need to do.
Think this is what I’ll have to do then. Thanks.

Did you enter a contract?
If you did does it allow you to terminate?
If not the cancelling a DD will seriously affect your rating if they put a marker on it.
Yeah guess I’ll have to just wait till the end of the season then. Cheers.

Its your choice obviously but giving up now and not making the payments may make it difficult for you to pick up a season ticket in the future. Circumstances in life change so quickly just be sure its going to be long term decision. I sold my S/T in my youth, for a bit of cash, as I was going travelling but later regretted it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately my situation has changed and I’m no longer able to attend most games. Work has got really busy lately and I’m struggling to get the time off. If I cancel my direct debit would I have to pay some sort of fee? Would it affect my credit rating?

Do not cancel your DD. Regardless of it potentially affecting your credit rating the fact is you would never be able to get a seasoncard in the future if your situation hopefully improves. As others have advised, speak to the club and tell them your situation and see what they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.