Question Time

urban genie

Returns tonight

Think I won't bother watching, 4 right wingers to 1 left winger
Harltey-Brewer is annoying, Chris Leslie is not my cup of tea, the tory fella is apparently a nice chap, Faiza I like, theo owned milwall the twat.

Sure with 4-1 ratio for remainer the brexiteers are frothing also at the line up.

Last edited:
Reactions: mat
A whole hour of slagging the racist Labour party off whilst the Tories ally with Hungarian fascists gets ignored.

The format is terrible and outdated. Audience members making statements without anything to back it up

MP’s just toeing the party line and the like of Hartley-Brewer banging on about the same stuff she’s been banging on about for years

It does nothing to educate the viewers whatsoever, in fact I think it just entrenches views. No one ever says ‘yeah, good point’

In regards the Tory MP, he seems alright. He has given himself and the prison service targets and is on record saying he will resign if they are not met/if he hasn’t made a significant difference. He has also doubled the maximum sentence for those that attack emergency workers - personally, I think there should be a minimum sentence but it’s a good start

image.png

Returns tonight

Think I won't bother watching, 4 right wingers to 1 left winger
Harltey-Brewer is annoying, Chris Leslie is not my cup of tea, the tory fella is apparently a nice chap, Faiza I like, theo owned milwall the twat.

Sure with 4-1 ratio for remainer the brexiteers are frothing also at the line up.

Fazia is worth tuning in for.

A whole hour of slagging the racist Labour party off whilst the Tories ally with Hungarian fascists gets ignored.

Have we been in a situation in this country, in the last 50 years, where both major parties have such ties to racism?

It’s a national disgrace at the moment.

As a rabid lefty (by bluemoon standards) I have to admit that Julia H-B is my guilty pleasure. She'd tell you off in that posh, nanny voice and I've always thought she would be filthy too. Yum yum

As a rabid lefty (by bluemoon standards) I have to admit that Julia H-B is my guilty pleasure. She'd tell you off in that posh, nanny voice and I've always thought she would be filthy too. Yum yum

I know what you mean.

I bet she has the puppies out to play tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.