question

blucat599

have City ever been this high in the League since the Prem began at this stage in a season,
ans. fuck, no :)

of course the answer is no

but thats not the important question here

the real question you should be asking is whether you think city can still be 4th after 38 games playing as we are at the moment...??

answer probably not

we need a solid performance on sunday, a win would be fantastic but i'd take a draw right now

I fancy us eshiers now mate, think about it, we lost agonisingly in Fergie time and it seriously damaged our team morale,
to get a point like that tonight, so late on, (i thought we'd lost as soon as they scored)
to me might have the reverse effect and gee everyone up for the 6 pointer on Sunday..?

blucat599 said:
I fancy us eshiers now mate, think about it, we lost agonisingly in Fergie time and it seriously damaged our team morale, to get a point like that, to me might have the reverse effect and gee evryone up for the 6 pointer on Sunday..?

before the game tonight i predicted 2-0 for sunday

i hope/wish for a good performance, one that doesnt remind me of the past few weeks!

if we put in another dire performance on sunday we will lose,and torres could be playing, we are due a good showing but i feel its not gonna happen...

deano ou812 said:
if we put in another dire performance on sunday we will lose,and torres could be playing, we are due a good showing but i feel its not gonna happen...
Lets all have a good moan AFTER we've lost on Sunday then deano, eh mate ;)

blucat599 said:
deano ou812 said:
Lets all have a good moan AFTER we've lost on Sunday then deano, eh mate ;)
even if we do win people will still moan i just think the way we're playing we wont win,liverpool are shite but have improved the last 3-4 games,lets hope thursdays europa match tires the fcukers out for sunday...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.