Questions for Lakey

Paul, in your opinion, is our transfer policy more likely to limit chances for academy graduates? To that end, are we still Manchester City?

Secondly, is there a role at City that you'd really like to take on in the near future, for instance, coaching the youngsters?

Lakey, am surprised nobody has asked about when you swallowed your tongue!! How much do you remember about it and exactly how serious could it have been? I still remember the silence around the stadium as you lay shaking like a shitting dog on the pitch!!!

A question for Cheeseman.............

Paul's a very well spoken and intelligent bloke, where as Nigel Gleghorn is an utter tosser.Meanwhile the other radio station that covers City games has Hinchcliffe, who has to get his son to phone him up, FFS.
Why has Lakey never been used on a match day as a pundit?

Who would you say was the best player you played with - at City, and in the England set up?

And who was the best you played against?

Do you stay in touch with anyone from your days at Maine Road, or have people tended to drift apart after going their separate ways?

i have never seen you play, just heard stories from my dad, and other older supporters...but, how far do you think could you have gone in the game?

could you have been england captain?
and do you think you could have led city to some form of 'glory'?!

ta

Owain said:
Paul, in your opinion, is our transfer policy more likely to limit chances for academy graduates? To that end, are we still Manchester City?

Secondly, is there a role at City that you'd really like to take on in the near future, for instance, coaching the youngsters?

Same as^^^ Paul, do you think you will ever take a role in the academy?

What are you listening to at the moment?
see wilco have just announced a couple of dates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.