Questions for Shaun Goater

Mr Goater....please meet Goater, aged 6....

IMG_3906-1.jpg

Dear Shaun (if that is your real name), when myself and Mr Brown knocked on the Roots Hall dressing room door before your last game as a player and asked the security guard to tell you we were there and needed tickets, why didn't you come and see us? Do you realise you left us with no alternative but to jump the turnstiles?

Regards GSW

(you met me on the plane after COMS opener against Barca)

What was Kevin Keegan like as a Manager?
Did he freeze you out and ultimately was he responsible for bringing the curtain down on your City career?
103 goals in 212 appearances speaks for itself.

Do you think you will end up back at City in a coaching role or even an ambassador for the club in years to come? as you would be my first choice

ask the goat why oh why when rat faced chuckle fed him and he scored did he not run staright to him and say wasssuuupppppppp,not that it really needed it cos everytime i see it now its still piss funny

lmjones1uk said:
Will you ask him what he did with the £500 he won as part of the mystery photo competition carried out by MEN

For those who don't know, MEN used to take a random photo of the Manchester high street and who ever was circled in the picture won £500. Goater won it once as the photographer and edited thought he was just some random, I pissed myself laughing

I remember this, hilarious. Think he was walking down George Street in Alty

Ask him if he liked the jumper his wife bought him for christmas in 1999 from Reiss sold to her by yours truly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.