Questions the press should now ask Baconface

fbloke said:
I think it is obvious to all and sundry that OT is no a happy place to be at the moment.

The news last night that Rooney has outed SAF as a fibber, the suggestion that the Glazers' name is not allowed to be used at training or on match days, allied to the arbitrary bannings of members of the press suggests to me that serious questions to SAF may cause a massive response.

Now I am not suggesting that any of us would enjoy SAF losing the plot but in the interests of English football I think the next press conference should include the following questions -

1. SAF, is it easy for you to lie to the press and the fans to achieve what you want?

2. With your attitude towards the press that means you prefer to ban a journalist rather than tell the truth why should anyone ever believe you again?

3. You famously dont talk to the BBC because of your sons dodgy dealings in the transfer market, should we now assume that you too received the benefit from those dodgy dealings?

4. As one of footballs most famous bullies why do you think that players are now bored of you and your techniques?

5. You have consistently backed the Glazers is that because you were paid by them to do that or because you think you are bigger than United and its fans?

I am sure there are more like that that should be asked but will the press have the guts?

Is there a question you think should be asked?
"Is it true,sir alex,that in order to save money,you have put Bebe in charge of catering at OT,so on the menu today is ;Main course,half-eaten McDonalds burger followed by succulent banana skin washed down with a delightful 1/4 of a can of flat special brew infused with cig-dimp"??

"Sir Alex. United are currently one point behind Manchester City in the table. Do you think they'll finish the season above you?"
exploding-head.gif

mat said:
"Sir Alex. United are currently one point behind Manchester City in the table. Do you think they'll finish the season above you?"
exploding-head.gif

Didn't he say 'not in my lifetime' when asked that last season?

If you insist, Sir Alex.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
1. Are you an alcoholic
2. Why does your face look like bacon
3. Does darren really come round and rear end you on a weekly basis

Did you teach the Preston manager how to hid the bruises?

mat said:
exploding-head.gif

If we finish above them this season big IF i know i want a "not in my lifetime banner" put up outside Coms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.