Queues for South Stand Level 3 (30 minutes+)

HelloCity

Absolutely shocking. There’s no where near enough turnstiles for this part of the ground considering it’s the biggest individual tier section of the ground. We’ve had the odd long queue there but this was another level tonight. Could have been dangerous if there had been an incident of some sort due to how many people were crammed around. Meanwhile M2, the next turnstile along, had about 12 people waiting.

The queues always seem disproportionate around the stadium.

Some have large queues where adjacent ones have nobody queuing.

I sit in NL2 and I have to walk all round the hoardings which take ages and we all seem to be funnelled into X. You should have more entrance options instead of just one.

Absolutely shocking. There’s no where near enough turnstiles for this part of the ground considering it’s the biggest individual tier section of the ground. We’ve had the odd long queue there but this was another level tonight. Could have been dangerous if there had been an incident of some sort due to how many people were crammed around. Meanwhile M2, the next turnstile along, had about 12 people waiting.

M2 serves SSL1 and leads straight to the bar area.

Don’t give the game away. ;-)

Why else do you think it's the cheap seats?

Less resources in terms of personnel needed, and savings on infrastructure.

It's the only part of the ground where you have to walk up flights of stairs.

A good hack that my friend always does is use the M2 queue & walks straight to the M1 turnstile. There is no barrier segregating the two and saved him a good 25 minutes of queuing last night.

A good hack that my friend always does is use the M2 queue & walks straight to the M1 turnstile. There is no barrier segregating the two and saved him a good 25 minutes of queuing last night.
I say. That's not cricket
Seriously after 5 years of suffering entry through M1 I've relocated and used N1 sitting in a very similar seat and queuing for a fraction of the time.

Thanks for the tip. Didn’t know M1 could use M2. Will be doing so in future!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.