Queues for South Stand Level 3 (30 minutes+)

Wasn't in SS last night but the NFCs seem very glitchy at the turnstiles this season, that can't have helped.

Absolutely shocking. There’s no where near enough turnstiles for this part of the ground considering it’s the biggest individual tier section of the ground. We’ve had the odd long queue there but this was another level tonight. Could have been dangerous if there had been an incident of some sort due to how many people were crammed around. Meanwhile M2, the next turnstile along, had about 12 people waiting.
Woooooooooooohh!
Don’t be grassing on us.
You’ve already got a better view than us.
Just get there 3hrs before kick off and you should be fine.
Next you’ll be wanting a DJ aswell ;-)

M2 is for Level 1 only anyway

A good hack that my friend always does is use the M2 queue & walks straight to the M1 turnstile. There is no barrier segregating the two and saved him a good 25 minutes of queuing last night.
By 'hack', I assume you mean queue-jumping to the detriment of everyone else waiting patiently in the correct queue for M1. Expect absolute chaos once others follow suit.

Turnstile C isnt a barrel of laughs these days. If youre in North Stand tier 2 our usual turnstiles have disappeared, meaning we now share with either the East or West Stand spirals.

M1 queues reached a new length last night, i go past to get to M2 and thats the first time ive seen it snake outside the outer fencing.

M2 has much shorter queues but fuck me does it take an eternity to get through. At M2 there used to be a guaranteed 3 stewards wanding you, sometimes 4. Now there's 2 and they're slow as anything.

Can accept queues theres no way around that but there should never be a situation where the bottleneck is with the stewards and not the turnstile itself as it almost always is at M2. That is just a lack of staff.

Woooooooooooohh!
Don’t be grassing on us.
You’ve already got a better view than us.
Just get there 3hrs before kick off and you should be fine.
Next you’ll be wanting a DJ aswell ;-)

M2 is for Level 1 only anyway
And a great bar, quick service, tables, chairs, toilets close by, and quick and easy access in and out of the ground. I do feel spoiled by the club. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.