Quick Alternative Transfers

lmjones1uk said:
So looks like all of our first and second choice transfers have fell through, with this in mind can you think of any modest transfers who are achievable and could do a job for us?

Here's my take on some players who would be available;

Def:
Dawson - spurs
Douglas - Twente

Mid:
Bigila - Anderlecth
McCarthy - Wigan

Wg:
Bastos - Lyon
Sinclair - Swansea

Can you guys think of any?

I really wouldn't bother. If non of our primary targets work out and its looking like they wont then lets wait until next summer and try again - no point in panic buying for buying sake we will only regret it later. We have a good squad.

nmc said:
lmjones1uk said:
So looks like all of our first and second choice transfers have fell through, with this in mind can you think of any modest transfers who are achievable and could do a job for us?

Here's my take on some players who would be available;

Def:
Dawson - spurs
Douglas - Twente

Mid:
Bigila - Anderlecth
McCarthy - Wigan

Wg:
Bastos - Lyon
Sinclair - Swansea

Can you guys think of any?

I really wouldn't bother. If non of our primary targets work out and its looking like they wont then lets wait until next summer and try again - no point in panic buying for buying sake we will only regret it later. We have a good squad.

This is the most sense i've heard all summer!

How about Affellay on loan with a view to a perm move?

If DeJong, Toure and Johnson leave I think we would need some cover in mid, wing and def. I would actually take a def regardless as kolo is moody and will be at the ACON and Savic is a liability.

lmjones1uk said:
How about Affellay on loan with a view to a perm move?

If DeJong, Toure and Johnson leave I think we would need some cover in mid, wing and def. I would actually take a def regardless as kolo is moody and will be at the ACON and Savic is a liability.

Affellay is a great shout. Think he would come relatively cheap aswell. Although we have Boyata, could play him instead of Savic if Kolo is away.

As a Jock ive seen plenty of the lad Forrest at Celtic we should get a bid in for him direct skillfull winger prob get him for around 7 million i reckon!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.