Quick one please

cyclops

Just had a discussion with a deluded rag. I told him that Old Trafford was outside of the city boundaries. He didn't believe me (yes laughable I know) anyway he said that he wont believe me until I prove it to him. OK I know I could just walk into the pub next time with an A to Z but does anyone have something I can print out on an A4 sheet please.

manc-1938.jpg
<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm --<br /><br />
manc2002-map.jpg

It's a bit tricky i suppose ......

all that points to them being outside the city boundaries , yet they appear to have an 'M' postcode ......

ADDRESS
Sir Matt Busby Way (formerly Warwick Road)
Old Trafford Manchester M16 0RA

But Whitefield has an 'M' postcode too , M45 .. doesn't it ?

And is that in Manchester or Bury?

It's all very confusing ...... i blame Mancini!

kippaxwarrior said:
The Swamp is in Trafford which is in the county of Greater Manchester(like wigan,bury,rochdale) However IT IS NOT in the CITY of Manchester

I know that you know and I know that too but he wont believe it. He keeps going on about postcodes beginning with M and I pointed out that Glossop had an SK14 postcode but isn't in Stockport it is actually in Derbyshire.

cyclops said:
kippaxwarrior said:
The Swamp is in Trafford which is in the county of Greater Manchester(like wigan,bury,rochdale) However IT IS NOT in the CITY of Manchester

I know that you know and I know that too but he wont believe it. He keeps going on about postcodes beginning with M and I pointed out that Glossop had an SK14 postcode but isn't in Stockport it is actually in Derbyshire.

Stupid Rag!!!
Chesterfield's postcode is S60 but its not in Sheffield

cyclops said:
kippaxwarrior said:

postcodes are just for sorting offices, nothing to do with city boundaries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.