Quick technical question while it’s quiet………

Any1aBlue

Question concerns kick off at home games.
i sit in the east stand. I can’t recall ever seeing us not kicking from right to left in the first half.
Do we still have a coin toss? If so, is it a double sided coin because the law of averages aren’t being played out.
any theories?

i sit in the east stand. I can’t recall ever seeing us not kicking from right to left in the first half.
Do we still have a coin toss? If so, is it a double sided coin because the law of averages aren’t being played out.
any theories?
Villa game 2 down,Gundo.

We play towards the away fans - and so away sides also prefer to play that way in the second half.

Shouldn't really matter for us - and didn't against Villa at the end on 2022 - so perhaps we should mix it up

Think unoted tried it once or twice, fergie?, but it didnt feckin' work most of the time. Fergie used it as a mind game thing.

Norwich when flood scored was the first, second may have been 3-1 v united when Fowler scored.

We used to kick NS 2nd half at Maine Road, and continued even though the fans in the NS were mainly moved to the SS.

We play towards the away fans - and so away sides also prefer to play that way in the second half.

Shouldn't really matter for us - and didn't against Villa at the end on 2022 - so perhaps we should mix it up
Might change when the NS is complete……in fact no it won’t it’ll stay the same!

any theories?
I’ve thought this many times. The players prefer to attack the south stand first half but it’s every game.

I've seen it a few times over the past decade or so. it's usually a tool used when the other side wishes to unsettle us. I'd say in recent years though it wouldn't matter if we played width way or upside down the result usually only goes one way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.