Quick technical question while it’s quiet………

Thanks - that’d explain it. It did seem unusual and no one I go with could fathom it.

I’ve never heard that before and doubt it’s true.

It’s not that complicated. City prefer to kick towards the North Stand second half and the vast majority of away teams prefer to kick towards the end their fans are in second half. South Stand.

lets keep it civil please, it was an honest question. we’re all supposed to be on the same side here, not everyone is as clever as you purport to be.
so no need to be unpleasant throwing casual insults towards folks you don’t know is there?

lets keep it civil please, it was an honest question. we’re all supposed to be on the same side here, not everyone is as clever as you purport to be.
so no need to be unpleasant throwing casual insults towards folks you don’t know is there?

?

I think most premier league teams rightly see it as a bit small time to try and "unsettle" an opposition by getting them to swap ends. Which is exactly why Stevie G was up for it as a tactic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.