quick ticket question help please!

lostmyhouseski

just phoned to get 4 tickets for salzburg- im a ST holder but the other 3 arent- the guy who answered said i need supporter numbers for each person otherwise he cant sell me a ticket?

surely City dont expect everyone to register for a supporter number before they can get a ticket?am i missing something here?might have got the work experience kid or something...would they not just get paper tickets sent out?

Think you need a number, mate. They want to be able to identify everyone in the ground and their seat number these days. Don't know if its for policing reasons or something, or to stop people who are banned getting in? I had to register my three year old nephew when I bought the family group ticket for the Celtic friendly last year

I have just got 3 tickets for non card holders but I am a season ticket holder myself. After being messed about and passed between the ticket office and customer services I eventually bought 3 paper tickets and was relocated to sit next to them in 217.It was done via customer services. I wasn't even charged the booking fees!

I have checked online and the tickets have been issued. Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.