Quite a nice video

Re: Quite a nice video.. FANTASTIC...it will make you cry

Loved this, I dreamed the goal in black and white too!

Thanks for all the comments on the vid. The foam hand was a bad idea haha

Your not this Bacuzzi are you???
Bacuzzi signed for Manchester City on 24 April 1964 for a fee of £25,000 and made his league debut for the club in the second game of the 1964–65 season, a 6–0 win against Leyton Orient. (funny i was at this game as well ..Mark Bitner was at the game ZIGA ZAGA ZIGA ZAGA OI OI OI) During the season, which saw City finish as Second Division champions, he played a total of 44 games, a figure matched by only one other City player, Alan Oakes. Bacuzzi started the 1965–66 season as the first choice right-back under new manager Joe Mercer but as the season went on, he found his place taken by Bobby Kennedy. He played a further 16 times for City before being transferred to Reading.
[edit]Reading
Bacuzzi signed for Reading on 9 September 1966 for a fee of £5,000. In January 1969 Reading played against Bacuzzi’s former club Manchester City in the FA Cup. They held City to a credible 0–0 draw at Maine Road(was at this game rags played spurs same day at home city & rags joined up against the cockneys was murder in town that day) but then lost the replay 7–0. (was at this game Heslop scored)
[edit]

Excellent video!

I could only watch it on TV in the pub and had no opportunity to really experience the atmosphere. Plus the fact that I was the only Blue there!

Great video! I managed to take one of the last minute or so too!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.jd-media.org/videoalbum.php?id=133&video=237" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.jd-media.org/videoalbum.php?id=133&video=237</a>

very nice video... well thought out to show the whole day!!! Brilliand actually! Thanks for posting this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.