R.I.P to a fellow blue and an apology

bluemoon27

Firstly i will start off with an apology to de niro,he come on here a will back with tickets for schalke which he auctioned off for stuart and i come on havin a go at him sayin it was wrong how he was allowed to get hold of so many tickets and leaving other blues without tickets and that i had a mate a fellow blue with cancer and he had not got long left to live,and i said i would not do that to fellow blues if i had come across the tickets.Iknow that it was a it rash of me to condemn him and i now apologise to you de niro.

Anyway the second part is i would like to pay my last respects on here as well to my friend Terry White who died last thursday and it was his funeral today and of course his last tune was bluemoon.

RIP Terry

i am sorry for your loss, dont worry about me my friend, you need not apologise at all.
we all do what we think is right at the time.
R.I.P. your mate.

R.I.P Blue

Are you going to put his name forward for the first game of the new year when they read out all the names of the city fans who past away over the last year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.