Rabbits

urban genie

Are they still popular?

I remember years ago you would here of people owning them, but I don't know anyone who does anymore.

Seems strange.

International break thread

No thursday night anytime of the season thread while waiting for question time.

We used to have loads round my way and when people got bored would leave them on the railway, embankment now you see none

Mrs Ewing and I were cycling down Rochdale Canal this morning and as we cycled under the bridge by Littleborough station a wee animal scurried along the ledge on the other side. I instantly put Mrs Ewing at her ease and said it wasn't a rat, it had a bushy tail, but it wasn't a grey squirrel. On returning home we had a shufty at what google could offer and the nearest thing seemed to be a mink. I know David Attenborough comes on this forum, perhaps we could get a definitive statement.

8 pints of cider and no food is guaranteed rabbits whereas 8 pints of Guinness and a dirty kebab will open the bomb bay doors without fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.