Racehorses with City Names

Not a bad first run considering he probably wasn't off given how the price drifted from overnight. I'd leave him be the next couple runs while he gets a mark but Treble Winners will definitely have a day or 2 in the winners enclosure. He's not got 3 legs anyway!
Yeah my thoughts too, only just seen the race as I'm in the middle of sorting out a funeral for a distant Aunt.

Had it got out of the stalls well it'd could have been in the mix with the front three.

Ran well enough once going and wasn't losing ground at the end of the race.

Strikin Viking entered in the Group 2 Railway stakes in Ireland on Sunday. They are shooting for the moon here, must be showing a lot of ability at home. Exciting for anyone who owns a bit of him if he wins this you will be fielding big offers. Will take some winning like!

Strikin Viking entered in the Group 2 Railway stakes in Ireland on Sunday. They are shooting for the moon here, must be showing a lot of ability at home. Exciting for anyone who owns a bit of him if he wins this you will be fielding big offers. Will take some winning like!
Quite short odds for only his 2nd race, and a quick turnaround from York.

Quite short odds for only his 2nd race, and a quick turnaround from York.

Makes no appeal as a bet at that price in this company to me anyway. But he was very impressive on debut, no harm in letting him take his chance at this level but this is a race won by future stallions. One of the O'Brien horses in the field is joint favourite for the Guineas next year!

Makes no appeal as a bet at that price in this company to me anyway. But he was very impressive on debut, no harm in letting him take his chance at this level but this is a race won by future stallions. One of the O'Brien horses in the field is joint favourite for the Guineas next year!
Seems to be attracting money, 4/1 into 9/4 from early afternoon yesterday to now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.